Saturday, November 3, 2007

Autobiography in brief words


I was born in Cúcuta (Colombia). I grew up in Cúcuta (near to Venezuela) with my dear parents Gisela and Raul, and my two brothers, younger is named Juan Carlos and older is named Nelson. My family is great and they are my life. I studied my basic school in the College City of Cúcuta, my high school in the College Sacred Heart of Jesus of La Salle, and when I was 17 years old, I had travel to Bucaramanga, there I studied my career like Petroleum Engineer in the Universidad Industrial of Santander (UIS). I began to work in OXY (Occidental Petroleum Company) and after I came in to ECOPETROL SA (Petroleum Company of Colombia) in Villavicencio (Colombia) like treatment and production control engineer, after became in company man at workover ,and now I am working like reservoir and engineering professional in Bogotá (Colombia) and I am single yet, but I hope find a excellent woman to integrate a good family. Actually, I am studying at the University of Calgary and I hope come back to study my master in Canada. Finally, I want to say that I am very happy because my life is God, my family and my job.

No comments: