Saturday, October 6, 2007

I'm proud of Colombia,... a great country for the world

Bogota Bucaramanga
Cucuta

Barranquilla
San Andres
Cartagena
Colombia is one of the best countries of the world, although the rest of the world speaks bad
for lack of culture and knowledge about really happens in this country. It is certain that the country has problems, but It is not certain that they are over all the Colombian territory , in Colombia, the people can live happily, because I have been living all the time there and never I have seen close those problems; mainly the problems are in the forests and really is more a political problem that another thing.

Contrary to its depiction in the ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ film, Bogotá, the capital of Colombia, is one of the largest and liveliest cities in Latin America. The city has been working successfully along the lines of the Colombia Country Image Campaign to change negative perceptions.

This country, Colombia, has beautiful and dear people, amazing landscapes, pretty cities, development in all the areas, It is one of the best countries in education, one of the countries where it is good spoken the Spanish, with personalities, prize novel of literature, good singers, scientists, soccer players, personalities in golf and in Formula 1, delicious food and plates, finally, Colombia is a grandiose country for rest of the world.

I invite to see the following page Web where there are several videos about the passion that surrounds to Colombia, you don’t regret to see them.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uqvOVRIuE&NR=1

2 comments:

Mei-Hung said...

Hello~~Cesar:
How are you?
Thank you for introducing Colombia.
It's a very detail information.
It sounds attractile so I'd like to visit there.
I can know further about this.
These pictures are very beautiful.
I'd like to visit the amazing landscapes and try delicious food in there.
Thank you very much...

Wish you have a good weekend and a good Thanksgiving day..

Gil said...

Hey Cesar,

I saw your post about Colombia well.
I wish I'd like to go there.
If I were there, please take care of me. hahahaha.